Friday, October 15, 2010

Welcome

Welcome to my website which aims to showcase the worst serial cereal offenders.  Those cereals that leave you disappointed even before you've tasted them!

I have decided to write about my research - in the hope that one day those huge companies take note and stop taking us consumers for mugs.

My cereal rant started off mainly because I found many cereals NEVER looked like the picture on the front of the box and they just didn't quite live up to my taste expectations, so I often felt I was being mis-sold.

So everytime I buy a new cereal I will judge them in a few different ways.

1. Does the cereal in the packet/box look like the picture on the front.
2. Does the product live up to taste expectations.
3. How long is it before I get hungry again.

No comments:

Post a Comment